Monday, December 13, 2010

a little bit more about kayuh lasak 2010..


...and my thoughts about the whole ride.
sitting on this ledge in this pic, I was tired. Exhausted maybe. Wondering to myself what the heck it is that made me woke up that early in the morning and drove all the way down here to suffer this pain. But then again, while I was out here on this particular ledge, which was kinda dangerous and mind you, there were a few more on the route/tracks that we're far more dangerous than this one and a whole lot more narrow than this one is, I was... weirdly happy to be there on that ledge.
I guess it's been too much of "no ride" for me for quite sometime and too much work and other things that i've been occupied with since last year. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to be there, to be in the jungles, the hills the rivers out there.
Now that, I'm back to work, I really do miss all that. And with all the pictures of the ride coming in from Facebook and other blogs, I makes me wish for and long for to be back in every one of those corners I took, everyone of those killer push up the hills, every ride down the single muddy or slippery cement tracks that I took, every raindrops, every mud that was spat on to my face by my crossmarks(ok maybe not that) and lastly, I do soo miss the clear air of the hills and its surroundings. Am really HAPPY to be there even though i didn't finished it.
Have to ride more.

No comments: