Sunday, December 12, 2010

kayuh lasak 2010 - my gr8 ride.

only managed 4 cp outta 8 this year, but overall distance covered was the same 40+km i think.
started late, was up since 4.20am in the morning and stopped by Bw for tim sum at this place at 6am. Quite "burping" satisying and cheap.

Arrived late, got our tags and by the time we finished fixing up the tags/plate on our bike, the ride has already flagged off. So, we're at the very end of the lot. funny thing is, when we we're riding out to the main road on balik pulau, there was still a few cars which just came in and was carrying bikes, I guess we're not that late after all?

Started, rained, muds, slippery single cement downhill track. Some had to come down.. cuz its far too dangerous. My biking partner was not well after cp 2 or 3 and by 4, we we're too far back to continue and it was raining super hard. And my partner was in such a bad shape that he's burning up with fever but is feeling super cold. So, had to stop in a laksa house(turns out this place is quite famous) somewhere a little bit after bukit pinang and left him there, while I rode all the way back to the starting point to get our car to go and fetch him.


i think, in all my mtb riding, this might be my one and only dh pose pic.




2nd kayuh lasak.

me and him again






laksa place where G could'nt go any further anymore.


rain down hard.


super slippery grass


yep, thats the amount of mud on my TT.


hm.. he's pushing it the wrong way.


wheee...........






queing up for goodies.

No comments: