Thursday, November 19, 2009

Goggles.


Really needs something like these for rides these days.

Been doing quite a lot of rides for the last week or so. All in the early morning. Like 6am while everyone is still making lots of zz...
Anyway, due to the end of the year rain everyday, I guess its also mosquito season. Every ride I went in the morning will only end up with me going through a horde of these little mosquito and god knows what kind of little bugs. They're everywhere, by the time I'm back from the ride, my hair and inside my shirt there would be a jumble of them little bugs. On my first ride, one even went into my eye, and it was on the beginning of the ride. Needless to say, one of my eyeball was swollen for the rest of the day with colleague in the office avoiding me for the day thinking that I might've had "red eye".

Well, any of you riders out there who lived near the padi fields, please do wear something to protect your eyes while on the ride in the morning or even in the evening. Tis' a season for hordes of pesky little insects. It might not look cool and it might make you look like a fool but hey, at least you wont end up with a "red eye" or worst, they might get into your mouth/throat when you breath for air on the climb.

No comments: