Sunday, April 5, 2009

one week late.

but nevah.. 2 late?
kinda bz the last week as I've recently just changed a babysitter for my son and there are extra things that needed to be done at home at night and early morning.. so, all rides are canceled at the moment. See what I mean about the times and days not the same anymore? ah.. what I'd give to have time, precious FREE time for bike rides in the jungle.. and I'm talking about really free time. Where you don't have to constantly worry about this and that at home.
It's funny though, now that I think about it, I actually have lots of it when I was younger and in Penang. A whole lot of time. Soo much time to kill that you'll feel like "killing time" is such an understatement.
Truth is, I could always go bike riding if I wanted to. But then again, if I'd done that, that would've been very unfair to my other half isn't it? I mean, a son is your responsibility as much as your other half's.
It's only fair that you do your part and hope that things will turn out all right in the end, even though it will cost you some... um... lots of your precious biking time.
But then again, biking time isn't really that precious to me anymore isn't it? ^.^


Well, back to these, took em last weekend. Sunday morning 29th march.

sun's up

this guy need's some work

fire in the sky



fire in the sky part II


oops where did the time go? got to hustle back, baby and mommy needs food!

No comments: