Sunday, August 10, 2008

SP JAMBOREE 10th AUG 2008

WAAAAAA!!!!!:( ... I tak boleh pi!!!!! I can't go!!!

No point in crying about it, have to take care of wife, and son. Wanted to go so bad that the plan was on, and off and on, and off again, you can ask Patrick Xplorer about it, how many times, I've led him to believe that I'm going, but eventually backed out of it again. Felt sorry about misleading him. In any case, i'm sorry about the whole thing patrick. We can always watch the pics they posted up.

10th August 2008, while over 800 mountain bikers around the country is riding thier MTB in Sungai Petani, which is, about 45 minutes away from Alor Setar, we, thats me, Xplorer, Tien, Yuen, AK, is.. riding in Jitra gas pipe, sigh...................................... please dun say "you should've been in SP"... I know, We know.
To you guys who went, enjoy yourself, I know you all would definitely be.


Hazed out morning.






Xplorer with Tien


Me with Tien



From left : Xplorer, Yuen, AK, Tien.





You guys who are looking for SP Jamboree pics, try these links
Mat Kedah, NXTs, Ramlee, here. I'm sure these guys will post up pics of their SP Ride.

No comments: