Sunday, August 24, 2008

nothin much..


usual morning ride and afternoon KK ride.
Haven't really been riding a lot, been bz with my son and wife. BM Mountaincross was registered, but then again, that's in November... such a long way to go, and ther'd be people who will say we'll need training and all that, but to me, I don't even know if I'm going or anyone from my noobie group is gonna go.

Odyssey peds, they're cheap and lightweight. Lasts long too.

But hey, even if we go, it's gonna be a leisure ride, we ain't really Olympic champion type. Oh, bty, I absolutely loved watching the Olympic Mountain bike XC race. Missed the women's final but watched the Men's final, loved it so much, wanna know why? cause, for the whole race, I get to see MERIDA stuck at the last place in the standings... HEHAHAHAHAHAHAAHEHEHAAHAHA!!!
well, not really the last place, but the last on the table that they could show on ASTRO. I think it's on the 8th or 7th position.

*updated, read the last part of this article, now, isnt she a uh.. hum.. rider? wow, mechanical problem's eh? haiyo... should get new sponsors already la..

**updated again, this is the women's olympic cross country winner list, apparently, the winner a certain Sabine spitz who rides Ghost. Never heard before but it sounds cool.

*** updated again, sorry MAT I know u dun like me hating MERIDA, this one is to make you heppi a bit, see this list, and look this rider, he's the Giant rider. Seems he slower by one lap or just managed to finish one lap only. hehe.


Trust me, if you ever wanna change grips, go for ODI, they're so good, it feel's like you're riding a new bike.


Maxxis crossmark, fast when filled with 45psi air. But the thread finishes quite fast, and quite a mud magnet.

No comments: