Sunday, December 6, 2009

Kayuh Lasak 2009

Tired and sore. But hey, we made it.

Great trails, even though with the last minute change, it still is great.
Can be summed up by 2 huge push up the hill and 2 awesome dh. epic.


Yep! after the our team "747" us. There's only 2 of us who went.




should've asked for more of that isotonic stuff.






off we go!


here comes the "push"








pushing bike is fun eh? no?




wahahaaa... finally, after all the pushing, we're going down!


wa... real proud, first time this bike is on pg soil. and so high..


the last time he was here, we were in form2. That's almost 2 decades ago.


me? not that long.. but still.. quite long.

loved this, too bad its so cloudy and dark.




cloudy is good. didn't feel hot at all.


ooo... top of the mountain mist. it rained right after this..




:( I want my downhill shot as well.. no fair, nobody ever take shots of me.

The Trails..























oo.. drift down "ala" INITIAL-D






??? go down there? I did, and later found out that I followed the wrong route.lol!


This happens to my shoe somewhere between CP4 and 5. Had to walk like wearing a slippers for the rest of the ride.


Oww... it happened to the front wheel again after I came back. I guess all the knocking on the steps had taken its tol on the inner tube.

4 comments:

Small Adventures said...

Props :)

BIllyli3 said...

great ride.

Small Adventures said...

Great pics too!

BIllyli3 said...

thanks! but pictures dont do justice to the track. Really a great great trail. Will be thinking of it for a long time. Cant wait to go for it again next year.