Sunday, September 27, 2009

another morning..

I was gonna sing Phil Collin's "Another day in paradise" chorus,

" oh, think twice, it's just another booring ride in the morning..."

but it really is another booring morning ride.. alone. But hey, I get to ride, which means, I can't complain. Can't I? Saw a lot of new riders on the same route anyway, I guess this route i'm taking is starting to get famous.
Actually, it's quite a nice route. You can mix n match it with some of the winding small lane's to the kampung's around the main highway. But for the main track, it's a straight speed dash to tokai and another straight 10km dash back. Speed freaks will love it. Too bad though that you don't always get to do that due to the track being next to the highway and not protected by anything. Means, you'll be riding against the wind either on your way back or on your way to Tokai.


somewhere.. i don't know where.. they all look the same to me.


looky, no hands...


continues from the song "it's just you and me in paradise..." my bike that is..

No comments: