Sunday, June 14, 2009

hm.. scorching heat.

burned myself again... started at 5.15pm ended at 6.30pm.

Jln Alor Mengkudu --> Jln Dato Kumbar --> Jln Langgar --> Jln Tanjung Bendahra and back to Jln Alor Mengkudu again..

friggin hot.


padi fields at the back of my house.. ripe?


route to god knows where.. just ride on.


if you look closely you could see jerai hill behind those clouds.. I guess we should be thankful the haze didn't get to alor setar..


Aww... the sun.. hot hot hot.

By this time, I was at the juntion between Jln alor mengkudu and Jln Dato Kumbar.. it was soo hot. Weird thing is, it wasn't really that hot when I started.. there we're some grey clouds.. which was why I started my ride at 5pm.. some would say nuts because of the heat!. But hey, I had non with me on lite.fm, living the 80s.. he recomended a nice song to me last nite.. Spandau Ballet's Round and round which I just added to my song list. Really nice.


Over the small bridge on jln dato kumbar




had to take a break in the shades..

No comments: