Wednesday, May 27, 2009

nice pics of the upcoming UUM XC Race.

really nice pics of the actual route that the UUM-XC-Race is up on thier blog, go check it out.
So, far we've gone on 2 of the event they've organized, and I must say that the ride/route itself is actually good. In fact, in some ways, I would say that it's better than the one we went in BM. This is due to the fact that the route these UUM guys(I assume they're the one's doing the actual route) chooses is almost all ride able. Not pushing and definitely no queuing up to push up hill. At least that's what I remember from my experience of riding in 2 of the event they held, but who knows? they might choosed another route, a far more different trail? well, who cares anyway? come 19th July, JUST BRING IT ON!!


Click on the pics for more picture and the actual blog of the event.

No comments: