Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Was in my current favourite place on this earth..

Bali.. islands of the gods...

haven't been biking at all since I went there on the 12th of February, hope to get back on the saddle soon but for now, here's some photo of my 2nd visit there... I really love that place and would still go again in the future if i had the time..


cheap air fare.. Xpensive food and drink on board..






The hotel we stayed in kuta on our trip, Wina Holiday Villa Kuta please don't ever come here if you could, the outlook of the hotel looks good only, the rooms are really terrible. I wrote a review here.. go check it out.


Had our dinner here on our first night in Kuta.. Warung Made. Food is so and so... the Juice is awesome though.


Uluwatu & Kecak dance.. a really nice dance/show compared to the barong dance which I saw on my first visit to the island.


Tanah lot.. another "must go" destination in Bali. Really nice, too bad that on our trip the sunset was not really as nice as it would have due to the clouds. I was there in the morning on my first trip.. which has huge waves hitting the temple...


Sanur Beach.


Lake Bratan/Bedugul would always be known with its Lake Temple "Pura Ulu Danu". Some pics of the lake and the botanical garden nearby(kebun raya karya bali).


Nusa dua beach and its surrounding area...


Denpasar, the Bali Museum and the area's surrounding it.


Kuta town, Ground Zero memorial, its surrounding area's and the excellent food we had in Poppies I & II.


great food we had near sanur beach.. must try the satay's in bali... gr8 stuff.


Tg. Benoa..




Tmn. Ayun.

No comments: