Monday, October 13, 2008

12th Oct 2008 - ride ride...

and ride more.
I should be doing more rides, and so does the group. But then again, we've all got other things to do. Commitments.
These days, for me, I'm not very sure if I could go more and do more riding anymore. Not that I wanna quit the sport and all that, but being a parent is a whole new thing, experience, you've somehow have to make sacrifice's, here and there. I mean, priorities change you know. It changes a lot. Drastically, I would say... sheesh...

Anyway, went riding behind my house again.. got to tokai, looked for route's to go pendang. Halfway searching, and somehow realized that time is dragging on so, headed back home. Home needs me, wife and kid needs me. Things need to be done at home. Sigh.... I sooooooooooooooooo wanted to go offroading somewhere else...


super macro on the fork while riding through kampung...



taken som3where behind TOKAI town, southern part. Was trying to look for routes to pendang.

panaromic view.

No comments: