Monday, June 16, 2008

K.K. Solo

Solo Ride on the 14th and 15th over the weekend.
Got no biking partner over the weekends, dunno why.. but riding lone ranger sometimes does have its benefit. You could listen to your mp3 all the way and have no bother to anything at all but the traffic on the road. But, its best not to listen to your mp3 when you're on the main road, only when you're in the more less traffic trail, kampung roads...
Knee starts to sore and hurt after I climb the bridge in Kuala Kedah, I guess I really injured my knee on my last ride with Patrick in Jerai. On that ride, at the end of it, I started to feel some pain and sore on my left knee and on this ride, I can feel the same knee and the same pain again when I climbed the bridge.

14th Saturday Tmn Saga --> Ampang Dam --> Sime Tire Fact. --> K.Kedah --> Tmn Saga. (about 32 km or so.)

15th Sunday Tmn Saga --> Lee Garden --> K.Kedah --> Tmn Saga (27km or so.. )


Langkawi ferry/boats coming in for a refuel in the river mouth I guess..




er.. a not so perfect panorama pic of the river..


not so.. nice too. On the way back to my taman, you can see the kuala kedah bridge in this pic.


too bad I dint get the reflection of the bird on the water...

Tired. Knee Hurts. Got to shut down riding for 2 weeks?????

No comments: