Monday, May 5, 2008

4th May Ride

Darulaman Lakeside --> Gas pipe trail --> First Tangki --> Darulaman Lakeside
Total distance was about 20km or so but was a nice fun trail.
Riders were Me, Guan, AK, Yen and Siau. Tien couldnt join.. cuz, he's going to --------> the next day or so... ahhhh.... bali. Wish I could go there again... Did you know that you could actually ride mountain bikes around the volcanic crater of Mount Batur in Bali? Well, mayb not.. volcanic.. but its still is a hell of a ride if you can do it. Here's more information about it. The next time i'm there in Bali, I'm gonna damn well try to make the ride.
Back to our local ride,


Post UUM ride bike.. yup, I did cleaned it. Couldn't really bear to see it muddy. Besides, this bike has just came back from Shimano center, my LX cranks middle chainring is spoilt, rear hub condition is deteriorating fast, and one new XT FD is intalled new.. by the end of the ride, its not new anymore... dust!!


AK and Guan preparing bikes.

Guan..

Oops.. someone forgot to do sumthing.


Taking a breather before we hit the pipe trail.


Group pics


more..


Must be a hard ride for this guy... LOL!!!

Started the ride at about 6.15p.m... finish at 8p.m

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u pon sudah ride at bali ke waah best la yer i just go there for my honeymoon my wife didn't ride MTB la

BIllyli3 said...

I pun pergi untuk jalan jalan aje.. balik balik, baru tau kat sana ada MTB untuk sewa n trail yang best. Lain kali.. kalau ada chance untuk pergi lagi skali, sure I nak pi MTB kat sana..