Sunday, January 6, 2008

Jitra Lake to.. er.. I dont know where also...

But its damn fun.. lots of little pockets of small climbs... and loads of Dh... HAHA.. which actually is not fun for me cuz it sorts of spoilt my bike. At first, I thought its the friggin "NAPALM" pedal that has gone out after 3 rides, but.. after taking it back to the LBS and checked, its the damn ISIS drive BB that is causing me problems.. which also means that my previous pedals is not wrecked as well....DOH!!!!

Anyway, trial is.. Jitra Gas Pipe trail.
Distance.. er.. I forgot to reset my meter.. shud be around 20 - 30km or so..
I would say.. 70% off Roads, 30% tar.. oh.. and twice carrying bikes across obstacles.
Feeling after ride? Not content.. want more!!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!! hahaha.....
Riders : 6. Ride leader? Mr. Mat Kedah... leading from start to finish.. fuyooooh... kuat Giler!!


Views on the way..

Near the starting line.. Lakeside.


These guys were.. "lepaking" in the middle of the road... but after some bell ringing.. most of them just scrams.. and looked at us in a funny way.


First stop, near the end of the pipe trail.. photo op./Cam whoring..


More posings from the groupo..


This is still part of the gas pipe trail..


dont get lost here.. "sleepy hollow"


out of the pipe trail.. on to the river..


Riverside... early morning.. nice view.. but some idiot decides to burn stuff to polute it.. in the morning.


This is part of another trail that would eventually leads to the main road to pokok sena I think..


Riders passing thru..


More riders passing thru..


More photo posings..


another place which needed bikes to be carried over... see Mat, he's the leader there, leading and helping to carry bikes over longkang! hehe...












On the way back, AK's bike ran into trouble.. chain got stuck inside/near the B.B..


Luckily, with Mat's help.. manages to pry it out... and we're on our way home..

No comments: