Monday, August 13, 2007

Small ride.. last nite.. with a very rewarding sunset..

Its soo damn pretty. On the cams of course.. in reality, its.. kinda ok .. and there's haze all around.. but funny thing about this ride is... I started the ride.. and less than 5 minute into it.. someone.. a friend from PG... called me up to ask for advice.. and I talk to him the whole way.. till I got back home..
Imagine, this guy actually talk to me.. on my whole ride...from start.. till I stopped to take these pics... and.. all the way.. to TOKAI and back... but hey, he's always.. been a dude.. who stalls a lot on the phone..
I actually like this trail... cause, most of the times... it will reward me with these pics.. and damn.. they are AWESOME!
This pic actually looks like an "S" shape..
Lilies at sunset.....
Peace?
The trail...

No comments: